This is a post to show you how to receive updates (or be notified of an update) to this website, but also to pretty much any website. It uses an old web technology called RSS and an RSS service called Feedly.
- Sign up at feedly.com — it’s free.
- Click on + symbol to add a new feed (see 2 on image below)
- Type in URL of website you want to add so you will know when new content is added: https://www.skellis.net/. Note that sometimes (but only rarely you will need to add the actual RSS feed itself, e.g. https://www.skellis.net/feed.rss)
- Click on icon to add feed and then choose “Follow”
- You can add Feedly to your smartphone, or use any RSS app (for example Reeder on iOS) to know when new content is added.